4130 Callaway Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21215
The Boys & Girls Clubs at Webster Kendrick opened in 2008 and is housed within Callaway Elementary School #251 in the Garrison Hill neighborhood. The 7,697 square feet space features a multipurpose room, the Ravens teen lounge and the M&T Bank STEAM Room. The Club also has access to the school gymnasium. The Club was renovated in 2019 with support through the UA Freedom Initiative.
The Club is named for Webster Moyse Kendrick (1919 – 1971), a veteran and award-winning physicist who was devoted to the Garrison Hill community and helped found the Community School at Garrison Junior High School. Read more on Webster M. Kendrick.